Bug # 107312 ... comments, please?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 12 04:20:19 UTC 2003

On November 11, 2003 06:18 pm, Owen Taylor Owen Taylor <otaylor at redhat.com>
wrote:
> If you, say, think you have a fix for a bug, but are not sure
> how it interacts with general fedora policy, that would be a great
> subject for fedora-devel-list.

Well, I'm not a programmer, so that would not apply to me ...

> If you want to ask, "I see this behavior, and I'm not sure if it's
> a bug or not", that would be a reasonable question for fedora-list.

Of *that*,  I clearly understand.

> If you just want to say, "hey, look, I found a bug!", that might
> better go to /dev/null. :-)

.. what about a bug that is still existing from Fedora Core Test3,
which still stubbornly "refuses to be quashed" and found it's
way into Fedora Core Release 1 (Yarrow)? .. and which the Red
Hatters are still interested in "killing"?  ... such as the one on
the subject line of this posting ...

> If people are interested in incoming bug reports, perhaps we need some
> mechanism for allowing people to watch all new Fedora bug reports, such
> as a specialized mailing list. But I don't think that's any of the
> existing fedora lists

Ok. Understood.

Elton.
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.