frustration: mailing lists and bugzilla reports

Alexander Larsson alexl at
Thu Nov 13 15:29:16 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 15:25, Will Backman wrote:
> > The status of the bugzilla report as of today: still marked as new.
> > Frustrating.
> I figure that some of this is due to a lack of leadership structure.
> The leadership page is still a draft, mentions an advisory and technical
> committee, but has yet to add members or even describe how members are
> chosen.

I don't quite see how it is related. If we select some form of
leadership, how will the bugs I don't have time to fix get fixed?

                   alexl at    alla at
He's an obese misogynist messiah on the run. She's a mistrustful hip-hop
wrestler with a knack for trouble. They fight crime!