what is the appropriate list?

DanG dgenn at rogers.com
Sat Nov 15 01:59:14 UTC 2003

Yes that is the problem and it affects only the original 3c905 cards. I am
currently running the system with Kudzu off for runlevels 345 so the card
initializes. It's been posted for some time now by myself and others
throughout the test cycle. I only wish given all the feedback we have given
that by now it would have been resolved. Oh well we will play the wait and
see bugzilla game for now :-).