Fedora errata and test errata

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Nov 17 21:06:45 UTC 2003

On Monday 17 November 2003 15:46, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Gene C. (czar at czarc.net) said:
> > OK, I have been running all of the updates and "test updates" currently
> > posted with no problems.
> >
> > However, I do wonder how bugs should be reported.  Should they be
> > reported against Fedora Core 1 with the specific package version/release
> > specified or what?
>
> Either that or rawhide.

I would rather reserve "rawhide" for packages from "development".  I seems to
me that a new version should be defined in bugzilla (update-testing?).

BTW, bugzilla needs some updating for package names: for example, in Fedora
Core 1, there is no rpmdb-redhat package; instead the package is rpmdb-fedora
but there is no such package defined to bugzilla.  I believe I have run
across another one but do not remember what it is.
--
Gene