RPM .spec package building- current docs?

DanG dgenn at rogers.com
Wed Nov 19 23:05:36 UTC 2003

Hi folks can people give me some info or links to the latest docs for
building src and binary rpm packages. I'd like to learn how to build my own
RPMs. I'd like a current doc on spec file variables and functions. I already
have Maximum RPM and the rpm howto. Also any links to any build-tools or
scripts for building RPMs would be great. I remember seeing some build
environment tools for setting up a non-root build structure for users to
build rpms.

                                                            Thanks,

                                                                        Dan