Upgrading from RH9

alton bailey ojgbagg27ab at msn.com
Wed Nov 26 04:28:04 UTC 2003

just load the cd and follow instruction redhat9 and fedora is the same
procuder when it come to installing yes you can upgrade from 9 to fedoa

>From: <edwarner99 at yahoo.com>
>To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Upgrading from RH9
>Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:25:06 -0800 (PST)
>Having to switch to Fedora from RH9 because of the
>cost, I have a few questions.
>My system is running DHCP and a Firewall.
>1. Can I even do an upgrade from the CD's instead of a
>complete install?
>2. What (configuration files) if anything do I need to
>3. Any guidance on the web--somewhere?
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
>fedora-test-list mailing list
>fedora-test-list at redhat.com

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)