RHN

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 1 17:32:17 UTC 2003

You probably had problems with Severn 1 (9.0.93) connecting with RHN
because in that version, the security certificate for RHN has expired.
The error message, as usual, gives you no hint of how to truly fix the
issue.

You could download new certificates, but why bother when it is fixed in
Fedora Core anyhow. Use the Fedora Core.

Bob