Anaconda detects my Nvidia as ATI Mach64?

Tommy McNeely tommy.mcneely at sun.com
Wed Oct 1 23:32:58 UTC 2003

OK, well after getting "operating system not found" .. I decided to
install again (and this time heed the warning and include a /boot :)

Its curious.. appearantly my system has a built in (but disabled) ATI
Rage XL card that must be whats getting detected... I cannot paste the
output yet, but I have saved it in /mnt/sysimage for later use.

I just find it strange that it worked in RH8 and RH9 .. failed in
severn1 and fedora-test-2?

Tommy