Boot images

Ossama Khayaat ossamak at nht.com.kw
Thu Oct 2 07:29:56 UTC 2003

Hi,
Trying to create boot disks, the only image that works is bootdisk.img, while if I want to use any of the other images (drvblock.img, drvnet.img, pcmciadd.img) they don't work at all.
What I mean is, after I use rawritewin.exe to create the disk, and it says it's created successfully, I can't access the floppy from windows. Also, I can't boot from any of these images.
I tried downloading the drvnet.img from the internet, but still it doesn't work.
Finally, the iso images I'm using are downloaded correctly (I checked the MD5SUM and it's correct.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Regards,
Ossama Khayat

---