Laptop Sony Vaio R505TS - test2 - ACPI

fedora-test-list fedora-test-list at hourfollowshour.org
Fri Oct 3 01:25:04 UTC 2003

Sean,

Thanks!  That definitly did the trick, ACPI is up and running.

Next on the list is to play with performance and cpufreq.

Also, installing the linux-wlan drivers appears to break pcmcia, I get
yenta errors after restarting pcmcia after I make install the linux-wlan
code.  Anyhow, I'm going to review it again, if I still have issues I will
post more details.

Louis