Laptop Sony Vaio R505TS - test2 - ACPI

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 3 02:36:29 UTC 2003

I haven't been following this thread very well, but find it interesting.
I recently bought my first wireless network adapter -- the SMC 2835W
Cardbus adapter (54 Mbps, 802.11g). After a kernel recompile and then
compiling rhe driver code, much configuration and some configuration
help from Rick Johnson, I think I'm ready to take the card for a test
drive at my local Starbucks.

Bob