Linux-wlan install breaks Fedora test2 pcmcia

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 3 05:03:54 UTC 2003

Good luck! I have a long history of complaining about how uselessly
complicated RHN is. This is still a real problem. But after spending
time installing FreeBSD and Debian, I have to admit that Fedora and RHN
are still the class act of Linux distros: nobody does it better. That
doesn't mean RHN can't improve, though. It needs improvement in aircraft
carrier tonnage amounts.

Bob