DRI missing!

Bjorn Andersen ba at linuxin.dk
Sat Oct 4 06:11:57 UTC 2003

Hi

I have updated from rawhide, and is running XFree86-xx-4.3.0-34 and
kernel-smp-2.4.22-1.2082.nptl on a Intel HT perl MB. I am using a MSI
Gforce FX5600 with 256 mb ram.

Now, after the update, im not able to play Unreal Tournament 2003. Not
even with an older kernel (and non smp-kernels too). UT2003 are exiting
with:

Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
GL_EXT_bgra not supported - bailing out.

History:

Exiting due to error

I have the Nvidia driver installed, and i have played it before under
Fedora test 2.

Is it a bug in XFree ?

MVH
Bjørn Andersen <ba at linuxin.dk>
http://www.linuxin.dk

Linux.
Because making UNIX user friendly is easier then debugging Windows