Sendmail Config

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 5 19:13:41 UTC 2003

Install the sendmail.cf package.

Then edit /etc/mail/sendmail.mc to comment out the line that allows only
localhost connections.

Then issue 'make -C /etc/mail'

Check that file sendmail.cf was recently updated (e.g. the
date/timestamp is a few seconds ago.)

Issue 'service sendmail restart'.

If all goes well you should be able to send and recieve.

Bob