Gnome Crashes ; /dev Files Not Created

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Mon Oct 6 01:25:52 UTC 2003

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Robert L Cochran wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I agree. Something is borked. No new updates from tbe beta2 RHN channel
> yet. I bet a bunch of people are sweating this one!

It hosed my test box for sure. However since it is a test box I do not really
care. :-) When a fix is out I will most likely pxeboot the thing and reinstall.
I like to test the pxeboot/anaconda stuff regularly. I have really gotten
spoiled by all of this network install stuff.  :-)

I figure the developers and QA people are off enjoying the nice weather and
will look at the problems on Monday.

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl at rogueind.com	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 at rogueind.com