updates via apt

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Oct 6 07:38:57 UTC 2003

Tom Diehl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Justin Georgeson wrote:
>

>>Are the updates in the up2date channel for test2 going to propagate over
>>to the apt repository on fedora.us?
>

> I do not use apt but if fedora.us has a rawhide repository then that is the
> same thing.
>
> HTH,

fedora.us currently does not have rawhide in the 0.94 updates component
because I still do not have a workable solution in obtaining signed
packages.  The packages in rawhide are signed by 2-3 differnt keys, and
many packages there are not signed at all.  I have been unable to find a
workable solution in using the up2date client in obtaining all necessary
packages too.

Can somebody at RH please help me with this situation?

Warren