Up2date from rawhide on severn2

Tommy McNeely Tommy.McNeely at Sun.com
Tue Oct 7 03:53:02 UTC 2003

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:24:01 -0700, Mark Howell wrote:

> [snip]
>> [quoted text muted]
>
> [snip]
>
> Would those two updates be for aspell and xemacs by any chance? I've seen
> the same behavior under Severn Beta 1 *and* FC Test 2 on both my boxes.

I dont *think* I had this problem in beta1, but its certainly possible...
those are exactly the two packages in question.. I could do the
--replace-pkgs option.. unless you think we should file a bug report based
on anything first? .. I tried the --rebuilddb to no avail... I also get a
shitload of

(up2date:24432): libglade-WARNING **: could not convert string to type
`GdkPixbuf' for property `logo'

(up2date:24432): libglade-WARNING **: Error loading image: Failed to open
file '/usr/share/pixmaps/redhat/shadowman-round-48.png': No such file or
directory

errors that I just noticed (cause I usually run up2date via the RHN icon)

Tommy