up2date: not very bright, is it?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 7 09:55:10 UTC 2003

I've just launched up2date to fetch stuff from the RHN beta channel.
Usually, I just "select all" ... and wer'e off! However, I had to
redo my selections because the "new" and "old" versions are the
same.

You'd think that if up2date found that if it found that both versions
were the _same_ it would automatically skip the selected package(s)
wouldn't /shouldn't it? ... or should I enter this as an RFE?

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.