GDM Seems fixed now..

Marcus White 1midniterider at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 00:43:52 UTC 2003

By just installing the gdm update maxes out my CPU. "top" reveals 33%
each for "irq", "softirq" and "iowait". The window manager is KDE.
Again, downgraded to gdm version 2.4.4.0-2... Which also maxed out the
CPU... Reinstalled gdm and remaining updates for Oct 7. Reverted to
kdm... Now it shows the cpu utilization as first stated with gdm.
However, gnome-system-monitor reports an entirely different story...

Requires further investigation...

Marcus White <1midniterider at comcast.net>