How to setup DMA on my CD-RW? (really documentation)

HoytDuff hoyt at cavtel.net
Wed Oct 8 04:56:38 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 09:44 pm, Jim Cornette wrote:
> I think that programmers would rather concentrate on developing the
> working code. Not on making usable and easy to follow documentation.

This is the standard excuse for poor documentation. That and the rationale
that people who write code can't write words to describe the code they wrote.

Documentation is only a low priority because management and leadership make it
so. When developed hand-in-hand with the code, everyone benefits.

--
Hoyt