[FEDORA] Re: New RHGB in rawhide

Erik Englund erik.orebro at telia.com
Wed Oct 8 23:10:48 UTC 2003

I'm not an expert so i don't know if this should work but what about
some file that the installation program create, in that file there could
be info on what groups and packages the user chose to install (and which
he/she chose not to install).
and next time when you upgrade the installation program check this file
to see if there where any changes, and if there is new packages it ask
whatever you want to install them or not (and of course it doesn't
install packages you have uninstalled). Doesn't sounds to complicated to
me :)

Erik