RHN Error

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 16:18:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Epps, Aaron M. wrote:

> I just finished installing all the Fedora Core updates and now I get
> this message when I try to run up2date.  Anybody know why I'm getting
> this?
>
>     Your account does not have access to any channels matching
>     (release='0.95', arch='i686-redhat-linux')

You have got the fedora-release package from the forthcoming test3, but
there isn't a test3 RHN channel. Sanity should be restored when they
actually release test3 on Monday, though you can manually downgrade to
redhat-release-0.94-2 from test2, if there are any updates you missed and
if you can't wait until Monday.

	Michael Young