rhn errors: Your account does not have access to any channels matching (release='0.95', arch='i686-redhat-linux')

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 02:39:49 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 21:16, Mario wrote:
> Hi all!
>

> I just  updated my system and I saw that the package fedora-release was
> updated to fedora-release-0.95-1
> after that I cannot execute up2date again I get the messages:

This has been covered in several threads earlier today.  Look in the
archives for the discussion and solutions.  In short, 0.95 is the
release number for test3 due out Monday.  You can wait till then or get
an older version from a mirror that hasn't updated such as
http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS/fedora-release-0.94-2.i386.rpm
and replace the fedora-release you just installed.  Then, don't update
fedora-release again.

Gerry