Realplayer

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 10 18:14:59 UTC 2003

On October 10, 2003 08:20 am, listman depfyffer <listman depfyffer.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried / been able to get realplayer working on fedora?
>I tried installing the RPM but it runs once locks up then never runs again.

I'm using RealOne Player (Realplayer9 for linux),
RealPlayer9-9.0.7.151-4.i386.rpm.
It is downloadable from HERE:

Once I verify that I have mozplugger installed, I have to EDIT
/etc/mozpluggerrc and append the extension "lsc" to the
realaudio references.

Next I install RealOne, startup my browser, and start viewing
TV or listening to the radio.
FWIW, my preference for RealOne is that I like the interface!

HTH & cheers....

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.