test3 mediacheck still brain dead

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 13 17:58:52 UTC 2003

On October 13, 2003 11:46 am, Andre Robatino <Andre Robatino
<andre at bwh.harvard.edu>> wrote:
>  I just burned the test3 ISOs.  (In case you're wondering how I got them
> so fast, if you peruse Red Hat's list of mirrors, you can usually find one
> or two that are prematurely open.)  I couldn't find a GPG-signed MD5SUM
> file, but all the unsigned ones I found agreed.  After downloading the
> ISOs,
 Could you kindly post the md5sum? I downloaded 3 iso's
from  ftp.dulug.duke.edu. The images are dated 10 Oct. but the
md5sums don't match. Now I see duke and other mirrors are
syncing... (?).

TIA,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.