Fedora 0.95 (aka test3) and RHN

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 15 03:09:10 UTC 2003

I'm using up2date-4.1.5-1 which was installed when I did a clean install
of Fedora Core 0.95 from the CD's I downloaded. The rawhide channel I
mention just shows up when you run 'up2date --configure'.

I had to set up a download chennel on RHN with Beta 2 the same as you,
but this time up2date just pointed itself at rawhide. Bill Nottingham
has been mentioning it in previous posts.

I don't know what happens with an upgrade installation.

Bob