Mozilla 1.5 out

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 20:47:33 UTC 2003

Noah Silva [Mailing list] wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
>

>>It hasn't been discussed, but I don't intend to upgrade this late in the
>>cycle.  Besides, the Mozilla 1.4 branch is the "stable" branch at the
>>moment.
>>

>What is the thinking on firebird/thunderbird? (Especially since 1.5 is to
>be the last release of the integrated mozilla).
>
>  -- noah silva

1.5 isn't going to be the last integrated mozilla.  We're actually going
to be maintaining the SeaMonkey suite as long as people are asking for
it and it's still viable.

I've still got problems with firebird/thunderbird, the largest is that
there's no way to migrate profiles from your currently running Mozilla
to the new products.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard