Install Additional Program / ISO on disk?

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Wed Oct 15 21:59:31 UTC 2003

Hi,

I installed test3 on my Inspiron laptop on a test partition without any
particular problem do far (just a small caveat submitted as Bug 107219),
the install method selected was ISO from disk.

When I wanted to complete the installation, I used the Install
Additional Program from the menu, but it seems that this
tool works only with CD-ROM (it asked for insertion), did I miss an
option to tell this tool to look at my on disk ISOs instead
of requiring a CD?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent