AMD Athlon64 Systems

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 12:59:27 UTC 2003

I am currently using an Athlon 64 with a generally working Fedora test 2
for 64bit.  I will have the ISOs for Test 3 finished in the next day or 2,
and will do an install test.  Once I have verified installation, I will
make the ISOs available.  Currently, it is running the taroon kernel, but
Fedora packages for most everything else.  I am slowly working through the
Fedora kernel compile issues for AMD64, and hope to have that kernel
in my next set of ISOs after Core Release 1.

Justin M. Forbes