Fedora RC3 tests

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sat Oct 18 14:06:23 UTC 2003

Install went ok but there are some small problems

- Welsh has vanished from the redhat-config-language menu!
- Several *very* long pauses during boot (kudzu ?) - as reported by others
- redhat-menus is still missing the Welsh translation
- redhat-config-xfree86 can no longer configure my LCD panel (it could before)
- nautilus puts the "start here" icon out of line with the others
- the games menu if you also install kde is insanely long

The new gdm look and feel is striking. Not sure if I like it yet. The less
busy install process is also nice. PXE install is back working nicely, and
rhgb is a godsend for avoiding translation work ;)

Alan