EVERYTHING fails compiling

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Tue Oct 21 14:07:19 UTC 2003

I've been updating to the latest rawhide-packages yesterday.
Whenever I try to compile something, no matter if it's just a small
goodie or a huge app, I get

#make[1]: Entering directory `/home/raoul/develope/blabla'
#make[1]: Nothing to do for target »all«.
#make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/raoul/develope/blabla'

Of corse it's not finished and 'make install' also fails, no files are
copied.

Any ideas? I think I've been updating to a new version of gcc-3.2 yesterday.

Christoph

--
"Wenn zu perfekt - Gott böse."
                              Nam June Paik