Games doesent work in Fedora test 3

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 21 21:09:57 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 13:57, Bjorn Andersen wrote:
> HMMM, if all newer OpenGL games doesent work under Fedora, and
> everybuddy doesent care, then we will newer get great games for
> (Fedora/RedHat) Linux :-(

Oh we can care, but we can't do much about it, since we don't write the
nvidia binary drivers.  Nvidia has never supported beta releases of
Linux distributions.  Fedora Core is still in beta.  Once Fedora Core 1
is released, then you can expect some support from Nvidia, and have a
better argument when you contact nvidia for help.  Until then, tough.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: