Fedora HP KOs Mozilla 1.3?

rg grant at tuins.ac.jp
Wed Oct 22 01:12:33 UTC 2003

OK, here's an odd one that I am sure no one cares about, but... about
50% of the time when I go to the Fedora Project site, my Mozilla gets
knocked out (temporarily, of course).  I don't mean the RH download
sites; I mean the first Fedora Project page - a welcome and, pffft, good
bye sort of things. Happens with NO OTHER site.  Just fate? A fluke? A
basis for the legitimate development of paranoia?

On the positive side, this doesn't happen with Mozi 1.4 in Test 3 -
perhaps Operating Systems do have souls - RH9 bitter grapes.

rg