gnome-workspace switcher grants extra resolution?

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Wed Oct 22 04:26:05 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:44:59 -0400, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> What window manager are you using?  I've seen this with sawfish.
> It was the reason I reluctantly abandoned sawfish as insufficiently
> gnome-aware and moved to metacity.  (I still miss the configurability
> of sawfish, geek that I am...)

Yes I am using sawfish for exactly the reason you mention, I won't be
dumping it *just* for the task switcher yet. :)  Guess I'm too stubborn,
but if I run into more of these problems with it I may need to.

Any thoughts on why this behavior changed in Fedora compared to 9
(didn't see this in gnome 2.2 + sawfish), or has anyone seen this happen
in an older gnome?

--
Andrew Farris <fedora at andrewfarris.com>