Is Rawhide still offline?

Ricky Boone whiplash at planetfurry.com
Thu Oct 23 02:57:14 UTC 2003

> While attempting to grab the latest FC1 Beta 3 updates this evening,
> "up2date" bombed out with numerous error messages. Is rawhide still
> offline?

I believe so.  Every time I try to get into the one on Redhat's server
(through both FTP or HTTP), it's locked out.  And the mirrors I've tried
are either not up to date, slow, or keep kicking me out mid-transfer.

Perhaps whoever is working on it should send a notice once it's back online?

Also, when will a 0.95 channel be made in Fedora?  I can get to the 0.94,
but it's kind of a roundabout way of fixing it...