Mozilla 1.4.1 and http transfer oddities

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Oct 23 12:48:27 UTC 2003

Don't really know that I have enough information worthy of a bugzilla entry,
but I made several large file transfers yesterday via Mozilla (downloading
the RHEL3 ISOs) and had some real oddities.
1) file advertised as ~103MB downloaded over 200MB
2) files listed as XXX only downloaded a portion of XXX
3) one file that looked to be correct size (they only show MB, not actual
bits) failed MD5
	... in all cases the download manager showed xfer as complete
	... in all cases wget got the files without issue

	I know that RH recommends curl or wget for these files, so I don't
even know if this is somewhat expected from this.....

Don