Newer ATI Radeon, ATI FireGL, and Nvidia GeForce/Quadro hardware support

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Oct 23 16:20:53 UTC 2003

On Thursday 23 October 2003 09:13, Globe Trotter wrote:
> Thank you very much! Btw, will the ATI Radeon R300 NG FireGL X1 be
> supported?
>
> Best wishes!

While we all appreciate your bottom post and feed back, could you please
be kind to dialup and blind users by trimming your quotes next time?
Adding a one line response to a really large quotes message is rather
rude.  Sometimes we don't realize that what we do may effect others in
ways that we don't expect.  Please be mindfull of the people that have
to go line by line to get the message.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: