rawhide up2date-4.1.9-1 broke

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:05:11 UTC 2003

> Up2date --nosig works up to one file or another then hangs
>
> raxet

  I would wait until Rawhide is pronounced fully restored before declaring
up2date broken.  I'm getting similar behavior, but was able to update all
the packages except for librsvg2 and librsvg2-devel by either using up2date,
or downloading from the FTP site and installing manually.  When I try to
install the librsvg2* packages I get the dependency error

[root at localhost RPMS]# rpm -Fvh librsvg2-*
error: Failed dependencies:
        libcrlayeng.so.1 is needed by librsvg2-2.4.0-2
        libcroco.so.1 is needed by librsvg2-2.4.0-2
        libcrseleng.so.1 is needed by librsvg2-2.4.0-2

and I don't know offhand what provides these.  I have rpmdb-fedora installed
(in fact it was one of the updates) but it doesn't seem to be doing its job.