up2date crashes und some circumstances

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Fri Oct 24 09:45:32 UTC 2003

Hello Andy and Andrew,

Am Fr, den 24.10.2003 schrieb Andy Green um 10:58:
> If you didn't already, try selecting only up2date and the up2date ui packages
> and updating just those, and trying again.  I think whatever this bug was, it
> may have been fixed.

I just downloaded the current version in rawhide (up2date-4.1.9-1). Same
problem here.

@redhat: There seems to be no entry in bugzilla for this problem. The
problem description is quite unspecific for now, esp. it is hard to
describe how to reproduce because rawhide is in flux. But it may be
worth to be handled before Fedora release. How to report this kind of
problems?

Peter