DRI with radeon 7200 & via kt600

Toni Guedes toni at maxlove.com.br
Fri Oct 24 15:58:13 UTC 2003

My video card is a Radeon 7200 32mb DDR AGP(4X)
It worked fine until I've replaced my ASUS A7V motherboard (via KT133)
with this new model from MSI (via KT600). The agpgart doesn't load whith
a message like "cannot determine aperture size..."

Someone told me that this chipset isn't supported in 2.4 kernel and that
I must use 2.5/2.6, but using Arjanv's 2.6 kernel gave me segfalts when
I run glxinfo or glxgears...

Thanks in advance
Toni Guedes - Informática/CPD
Max Love Cosméticos Ltda.