Trying to get the Graphire to work

ne... akabi at
Mon Oct 27 18:01:47 UTC 2003

On Oct 27, 2003 at 08:58, James J. Ramsey in a soothing rage wrote:

>(When I first tried out the tablet with Fedora,
>everything was from the stock test3 CDs. The RHN
>applet had fooled me into thinking there were no
>updates. My bad. I'm updating now; at this moment,
>up2date is *still* resolving the dependencies of the
>13454 RPM headers that have been downloaded.)
Aaargh, you should have updated up2date before updating
the system. Now you are pulling headers for all the
arches in the repos.

Registered Linux User # 125653 (
Switch to:
Administration:  An ingenious abstraction in politics, designed to receive
the kicks and cuffs due to the premier or president.
-- Ambrose Bierce
 12:59:36  up 64 days,  1:34,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00