keyboard support

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:38:10 UTC 2003

Just installed test3,
I have a micron transport gx laptop, and after the reboot it doesn't
recognize the keyboard at all.  X won't start because of that, and at the
text login, there is nothing I can do because the keys don't do anything.
The keyboard is good, it works in the BIOS and in redhat 9.. any ideas?
I tried installing an external ps2 keyboard and a usb one, same result, 3
different keyboards no worky.
does test3 just not recognize my pci bus properly or something?
Tom