oo.org-1.1.0-3 wants mozilla 1.4, but I don't

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 28 21:48:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 07:31, nosp wrote:
> Maybe it's OO.org's fault?
>
> # rpm -q --changelog openoffice.org
> * Fri Oct 17 2003 Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> 1.1.0-3
>
> [snip]
> - Remove Mozilla zipfiles from OOo sources to reduce bloat
> [snip]

	OO.org actually does use Mozilla -- I'd imagine the distribution from
OO.org bundles Moz, and RH has it as an external dependency to save
space and for other good reasosn. I don't remember what Moz component
OO.org uses, but when you're building OO.org from source you can look at
the ./configure or probably the INSTALL file and it explains it.

	-Max