flashplayer

Malcom Uel barlog_7 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 22:01:43 UTC 2003

>I have installed Flash Player with the installer
>available from
>Macromedia web site. Here's direct link to that file:
>http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/flash/english/linux/6.0r79/install_flash_player_6_linux.tar.gz
>(warning, URL maybe line wrapped).

>Run the installer and follow the instructions. After
>installation,
>verify that your ~/.mozilla/plugins/ directory has
the >following files:
>* flashplayer.xpt
>* libflashplayer.so

>Restart your browser and go Help -> About Plug-ins.
>You should now see
>Shockwave Flash section which contains plug-in
>information.

>Regards,

See that is exactly my problem. I am very sorry since
I was not clear before. But I did the above steps. And
It just did not work. They were present in my
/.mozilla/plugins/ directory. And it just is not
working. Now I did not check the Help -> About
Plug-ins  part in my browser until you mentioned it. I
checked it and it does not show up there. Is there a
way to fix this?