lacking initrd-2.4.22-1.2110.nptl.img

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 29 04:12:12 UTC 2003

There was a long thread in this list a while ago under this subject heading:

Re: Question about dual-booting two versions of RedHat

that I suggest you read. Search the archives for the thread. I'd like to
point out that Edward C. Bailey wrote a particularly good response
discussing how he dual-boots a system, and you would benefit from
studying it. In fact go through the whole thread to see what everyone says.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA