Up2Date still having problems...

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Oct 30 15:08:32 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 18:08, James J. Ramsey wrote:
> > > What I wonder is how come the blue checkmark in
> > the
> > > RHN applet never turns red when updates are
> > available?
> >
> > Must be a local configuration problem on your end;
> > mine works fine on my
> > net-connected testing box. Have you checked your
> > /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources? Check the archive for
> > hints if necessary.
>
> FWIW, there's only one line in
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources that isn't a comment:
>
> yum rawhide
> http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/

Same as mine. There is a designated check-in interval in
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/rhnsd, usually 240 (minutes)... mine was working this
morning per usual. Perhaps someone else has some ideas. I would take
this to fedora-list instead as it doesn't seem to be bug related. Good
luck and cheers.
--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE