Is nothing sacred

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 19:26:47 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 01:23:10PM -0500, Gene C. wrote:
> First creating the Fedora Core Project which opens the visibility and
> participation of what was formally known as Red Hat Linux.  Now, actually
> releasing the name Yarrow (gasp) before the actual general availability date.
> What will be next ;)

We actually discussed the possible names on freenode IRC, too.  :-)

What will be next?  The next major change will almost certainly be
maintaining packages in public CVS.  But that discussion is really
a fedora-devel-list discussion.

> To confirm, I assume that we are in basically "release candidate mode" and are
> looking for real show stoppers.

That's correct.  And by now it basically has to be a data corruption
issue to be considered a show stopper.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/