GPG Signatures Not Found...

Greg Sanders greg at elcoronel.com
Mon Sep 1 01:13:55 UTC 2003

Trying to run up2date and getting the following error:

The package GConf2-2.3.3-2 is not signed with a GPG signature.
Aborting...
Package GConf2-2.3.3-2 does not have a GPG signature.
Aborting...

I didn't see anything like this in the archive.  Did I miss something?

Greg Sanders - Sysadmin, Webhead, Tolkien-phile
ElCoronel @ irc.freenode.net - http://elcoronel.com/
Wherein [art thou] good, but to taste sack and drink it? Wherein neat and cleanly, but to carve a capon and eat it? Wherein cunning, but in craft? Wherein crafty but in villainy? Wherein villainous, but in all things? Wherein worthy but in nothing?
-William Shakespeare, Henry IV, part I