problems with iso's from bittorrent link

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at lopht.net
Tue Sep 2 00:03:56 UTC 2003

I downloaded the iso's using BitTorrent with the links listed on
rhl.redhat.com. When trying to install off the CD's created with the
iso's, I'm given an error that 'everything references nptl-devel which
is missing' on the 3rd console. After that I tried using the installer's
media checking tool, and it seemed to hang at 97%. I guess I should have
checked the the md5sums before burning. Anyway, just wanted to check if
anyone else was having trouble. I can't image bad imagines would have
stayed up this long, so I'm grabbing them a second time, again with
BitTorrent, since it's so much faster.