Evolution not displaying attachments when sending message?

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Tue Sep 2 01:20:24 UTC 2003

George J Karabin wrote:
>Anyway, Felipe, you're report is interesting. I had guessed that this
>wasn't an Evolution problem, since it doesn't seem to know the locations
>of the icons that are being looked for. Are you installing any other
>ximian packages, and are you using a current rawhide? In particular, it
>would be interesting to know what versions of redhat-artwork and
>libgnomeui you have installed.

I don't have access to my beta install right now...but as a point of
comparison with the Felipe's hacked up ximian install. I'm running a
hacked up rhl9 box with some selected applications recompiled from srpms
from rawhide....including evolution. My recompiled rawhide evolution
srpm on rhl9 isn't having a problem with attachments either:

libgnomeui-2.2.0.1-5 (from rhl9)
redhat-artwork-0.81-1      (from rawhide)
evolution-1.4.4-4               (recompiled locally from rawhide srpm)

-jef